ISO27701 is the first international best practice standard for privacy information management. The standard aids organizations to establish, maintain and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) by enhancing their existing Information Security Management System.
Your organization would gain significant value from implementing a standardized Privacy Information Management System. These benefits include:
- Increased trust in the management of personal information
- Integrity of customers’ and other interested parties’ information
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Transparency between stakeholders
- Facilitation of effective business agreements
- Compliance with privacy regulations
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities
DJL’s approach is fully aligned to the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cyclic Model for ISO standards which is a management system approach to developing, implementing, and improving the effectiveness of our client’s Privacy information management system.
The four steps of the PDCA
- Step 1 – Plan: Establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with our client’s specifications.
- Step 2 – Do: Provide support and guidance for the implementation of the requisite information security processes.
- Step 3 – Check: Monitor and evaluate the processes and results against objectives and specifications and report the outcome.
- Step 4 – Act: Apply actions for required improvement. Review all steps (Plan-Do-Check-Act) and modify to improve the PIMS.