Digital Jewels Limited has been selected to conduct extensive research aimed at publishing “The Nigerian Cyber Threat Barometer Report” funded by the British High Commision. The project is undertaken in partnership with Wolfpack Information Risk(Pty) Ltd , the South African based Information Security Firm that published ‘The South African Cyber Threat Barometer Report’ in 2012, which was also funded by the British High Commision.
THE RESEARCH WILL:
- Analyse the status of cyber security and cybercrime in Nigeria.
- Identify top cyber security vulnerabilities, threats and breaches.
- Attempt to estimate the financial cost of cybercrimes to the different industries in Nigeria.
- Detect organizations capability to identify and address cybercrime incidents in Nigeria.
- Examine organizations perspective of cybercrime incidents investigation and reporting.
- Examine how cybercrime investigation findings are used to improve information security in the different organizations in Nigeria.
For enquiries, email: info@digitaljewels