Who we are:
Digital Jewels Limited is the leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consulting and Capacity Building firm in Africa. With a presence in 9 African Countries and accreditation to 2 global best practice standards (ISO27001 global Information Security standard and ISO9001 global Quality Management Standard) as well as being a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS), we are in a class of our own.
Our deep competencies in Information and Cyber Security, IT Governance, e-business, Project Management and Capacity Building have been garnered over the years of serving high profile clients in the public and private sector across sub-Saharan Africa to strengthen their processes, upskill their staff and facilitate the realization of benefits from IT investments.
Who we hire:
We hire employees who are intentional about their career growth and development and show a commitment to our vision. Our employees quickly become astute professionals, with a thirst for knowledge, resourceful and tenacious in delivering distinctive value to our chosen stakeholders, open to learning and unlearning and uncompromising about integrity. If this could be you, we would like to meet you!
How we work:
- Our work practices strike the fine balance of remote and in-person work required to optimize productivity and professional development whilst cultivating a sense of belonging, collaborative work, and a progressive culture.
- When you come aboard Digital Jewels Limited, you transition from being a member of staff to a member of this warm and inclusive value-adding family with a myriad of growth and development opportunities across the continent. So rest assured there are benefits as you grow with us!
We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team. As the saying goes, teamwork makes the dream work! We look forward to having you as a part of our team. Apply today!
The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
Candidate will have perform the following duties;
- Accountable for day-to-day delivery of all project management tasks.
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Managing the design process to achieve the client’s requirements and manage expectations
- Reviewing project plans and specifications, scheduling, costs saving measures, discrepancies, etc.
- Managing project timelines, risks, and reporting
- Managing project budgets and advising on options to keep budget on track
- Working closing with the marketing and business development team for the success of projects.
- Develop the client brief and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirements of the project.
- Develop project documentation, master budget etc.
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Deliver projects within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Manage consulting teams to ensure that projects are done in compliance with the project scope.
Candidate will hold the following qualification;
- A good bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- PMI Certification (PMP, PRINCE 2)
- CISA (added advantage)
- 6+ years experience managing a range of different IT-related projects
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Advanced Microsoft skills are essential
- Highly motivated and driven with a passion for delivering to your client
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the above sounds exciting to you, please tell us why you believe you are a good fit and we will be in touch. Click the link below to apply