Who we are:
Digital Jewels Limited is the leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consulting and Capacity Building firm in Africa. With a presence in 9 African Countries and accreditation to 2 global best practice standards (ISO27001 global Information Security standard and ISO9001 global Quality Management Standard) as well as being a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS), we are in a class of our own.
Our deep competencies in Information and Cyber Security, IT Governance, e-business, Project Management and Capacity Building have been garnered over the years of serving high profile clients in the public and private sector across sub-Saharan Africa to strengthen their processes, upskill their staff and facilitate the realization of benefits from IT investments.
Who we hire:
We hire employees who are intentional about their career growth and development and show a commitment to our vision. Our employees quickly become astute professionals, with a thirst for knowledge, resourceful and tenacious in delivering distinctive value to our chosen stakeholders, open to learning and unlearning and uncompromising about integrity. If this could be you, we would like to meet you!
How we work:
- Our work practices strike the fine balance of remote and in-person work required to optimize productivity and professional development whilst cultivating a sense of belonging, collaborative work, and a progressive culture.
- When you come aboard Digital Jewels Limited, you transition from being a member of staff to a member of this warm and inclusive value-adding family with a myriad of growth and development opportunities across the continent. So rest assured there are benefits as you grow with us!
We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team. As the saying goes, teamwork makes the dream work! We look forward to having you as a part of our team. Apply today!
Management System (QMS & ISMS) /Document Manager
The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
Management System duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for developing the Quality and Information Security (QMS & ISMS) strategies, policies, processes, standards, and systems for the Company. This may include coordinating auditing to ensure compliance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Sustain the Management System (QMS & ISMS) in line with the required industry standard recertification requirements and business requirements across the departments of the organization through existing and new procedures.
- Regulate, control, and improve the quality and information security of all processes throughout the business.
- Manage the audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified.
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. Lead the team to achieve quality and information security management system targets for business goals.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on the Management Systems (QMS &ISMS)
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised, and modified to meet the needs of the management systems standards.
- Update quality and information security documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality and information security concerns
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Train staff (new & old) in all aspects of the management system and application of procedures.
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS & ISMS
- Hold regular audit performance meetings within the business and with Certification Bodies.
- Manage the audit nonconformity data base
- Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
- Ensure ongoing compliance with the Management Systems (QMS & ISMS).
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
Document Management duties and responsibilities:
The Document Manager is responsible for maintaining organized and updated documents for the business. The duties include using document management software to upload or scan paper documents, retrieving documents for authorized personnel and ensuring document storage to comply with laws and regulations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Print and distribute documents as needed
- Scan and upload documents according to company procedure
- Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control
- Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access
- Handle records across various departments
- Create templates for use by other personnel
- Create policy and procedures governing best practices in document management.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents.
- Establish and maintain record retention timelines
- Minimum of a university degree in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience implementing best practices and control processes that ensure compliance in ISO 27001 & 9001.
- Certification in ISO 27001LI and 9001LI
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A strong leader bringing fresh energy and ideas to champion the DJL vision.
If the above sounds exciting to you, please tell us why you believe you are a good fit, and we will be in touch. Click the link below to apply.