Digital Jewels is a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consulting & Capacity Building firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja, Accra, Nairobi, Kigali and footprints across other African Countries. We take on diverse Industries including but not limited to; Oil and Gas, FinTechs, and Government Parastatals. We are a young and extremely innovative team and are building a highly skilled crop of Africans that can compete favourably & perform exceptionally across the globe.
The Digital Jewels Graduate Trainee Program provides broad exposure to the consulting industry for young African graduates who want to broaden their horizons and jump-start their careers in IT GRC. There also exists the opportunity for full-time employment upon completion of the program.
Graduate Trainee Program
- Targeted at First Degree or postgraduate degree holders who are seeking work experience or are looking at starting a career.
- Trainees would be attached to professional Consultants through whom they would learn the ropes and gain a head start on their career.
- Potential candidates must show appreciable interest in the Information Security value chain as applicable to our service offerings.
- After at least a six months period within the company, travel opportunities will arise to provide support to consultants in other Countries.
- At the end of the program, the Trainee stands a chance of having his/her Internship contract renewed or a full-time employment offer.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Successful interviews through the Firm’s selection process
- Eligible candidates must be within 18-27 years of age
- Career Development: The intern will be assigned to a unit for a minimum of 6 projects in 2 different units within a 12-month period.
- Competence Building: The intern will be entitled to 1 international Certification training program for each 12-month cycle.
- Confidence Building: The intern shall have the opportunity for high-level stand-up presentations to an informed audience once in every 9-month cycle.
- World class industry & best practice exposure
- Exposure to projects across Africa