Eligible applicants should possess:
- A good Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Possession of a Master’s degree and/or ISO 27001/22301/20000, COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CISSP would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/20000, NIST CSF, GDPR, COBIT
- Experience in conducting VAPT would an advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security.