Who we are:
Digital Jewels Limited is the leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consulting and Capacity Building firm in Africa. With a presence in 9 African Countries and accreditation to 2 global best practice standards (ISO27001 global Information Security standard and ISO9001 global Quality Management Standard) as well as being a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS), we are in a class of our own.
Our deep competencies in Information and Cyber Security, IT Governance, e-business, Project Management and Capacity Building have been garnered over the years of serving high profile clients in the public and private sector across sub-Saharan Africa to strengthen their processes, upskill their staff and facilitate the realization of benefits from IT investments.
Who we hire:
We hire employees who are intentional about their career growth and development and show a commitment to our vision. Our employees quickly become astute professionals, with a thirst for knowledge, resourceful and tenacious in delivering distinctive value to our chosen stakeholders, open to learning and unlearning and uncompromising about integrity. If this could be you, we would like to meet you!
How we work:
- Our work practices strike the fine balance of remote and in-person work required to optimize productivity and professional development whilst cultivating a sense of belonging, collaborative work, and a progressive culture.
- When you come aboard Digital Jewels Limited, you transition from being a member of staff to a member of this warm and inclusive value-adding family with a myriad of growth and development opportunities across the continent. So rest assured there are benefits as you grow with us!
We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team. As the saying goes, teamwork makes the dream work! We look forward to having you as a part of our team. Apply now!
CONSULTANT – Accra, Ghana
The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Be a key part of GRC projects, end to end from consulting to implementation
- Apply GRC fundamentals incorporated in various processes.
- Understands and document information systems and processes correctly.
- Engage with clients to understand relevant solutions and advise them
- Understands information security controls and how they relate to engagement requirements.
- Raise awareness for clients and internal team around GRC.
- Lead the system-wide information security compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Develop and implement effective and reasonable policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
- Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO
- Experience in conducting VAPT would an advantage.
- Possession of ISO 27001/22301/9001/20000 valid certifications.
- Possession of COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP would be an advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security.
If the above sounds exciting to you, please tell us why you believe you are a good fit and we will be in touch. Click the link below to apply